Minimal Access, Bariatric & General Surgery
Maternity Services & Luxurious Labour Delivery Room (LDR)
New Born Intensive Care (NICU)
Patient from Laxmi Nagar, was treated at Sehgal Neo Hospital by Dr. Mridu Jain Sehgal & Dr. Shubham Garg from the Department of Paediatrics & Neonatology.view all
Patient & Visitors Guidelines
For appointments, please contact us on (011-45565656)
Accidents and Emergency
Our emergency department works around the clock. In case of any emergency, contact the casualty medical officer on 8800297600
We have two well equipped ambulances available for transporting patients to and from the hospital. For availing this service, please contact us on 8800297600 or 01145565656
Some important information for our inpatients.
Please make note of the information given below to help us to make your stay with us free of complications.
- Please choose the room category carefully; charges will be applicable according to the room type.
- Please do not keep any Cash, Mobile, Jewellery and Personal Documents unattended in the patient’s room. Hospital will not be responsible for loss of any such personal belongings.
- For reasons of dietary restrictions and Infection Control please do not bring any eatables to the hospital from outside. All dietary requirements of the patient are taken care of by us.
- Attendants shall have their meals at the cafeteria or may order from the kitchen.
- Please do not bring flowers to the hospital.
- Please do not bring children below the age of twelve (12). This is a precautionary measure as children are more prone to catch infection.
- Please do not make use of candles, dhoop, agarbattis, lighters, matchboxes etc. as they are a potential hazard in a hospital and they can also trigger our sensitive Smoke Detector System.
- The entire hospital premise is a “No Smoking Zone.” Consumption of alcohol or any other type of intoxicating substance is strictly prohibited inside the hospital.
Please contact us at the following numbers for assistance:
|Patient Welfare Officer
(Available Between 9.00am-5.00pm)
- Admission Charges Rs 400/- .
- Food & Beverage : The dietary requirements of the patient will be catered once recommended by dietician as per the meal services. The ala carte orders will be billed additionally.
- Room Facilities; on completion of the Admission procedure, you would be escorted to the respective room by the Front Office staff. He/ She will also brief you regarding the room facilities.
- Your room has been specially designed to provide you the comfort of a home ambience. All rooms are air-conditioned. A nurse call system is located at the patient’s bedside and in the Bathroom for easy contact with the nurse.
- Please do not hesitate to use the nurse- call button in-case you need any assistance.
- All financial transactions are accepted in the form of Cash, Credit/Debit card.
- Refund if any shall be made after the discharge.
- Total advance amount as per the estimate shall be deposited in case of planned surgeries.
- A regular update will be provided on the interim bill status and attendants are requested to deposit the outstanding amount. Interim bill is based on the details available at the given point of time. Final bill may vary from the interim bill.
- Credit Facility: Credit Facility is offered only in case of corporate and insurance/ TPA’s having valid tie – ups.
- Discharge: Discharge may take 3 – 4 hours, post the treating consultant’s written instructions. In case final authorization is required from the TPA or insurance there might be additional time taken for discharge process.
- Room Vacation: The attendants shall vacate the room within one hour whenever the patient is shifted to any critical care area or for a surgery/procedure.
- Patient will not be shifted for elective Surgery/ Procedure without financial clearance.
- We encourage you to pre-register with us as early as possible to ensure admission without any complications.
- Pre-registration can be done in person at our 24-hours Admission desk located in the A wing of the Hospital.
- Admission for Day Surgery or Elective Surgery has to be completed two hours before the surgery commences or as advised by your doctor.
- In order to avoid unnecessary delays, please be punctual so that the admission procedures and tests, if required, can be completed in time.
Estimation of Hospital Bills
Our staff will generate an estimation of your hospital charges during admission.
The estimation does not include doctor’s professional fees, cases with complications and charges for any procedure not specified at the time of admission. Therefore, we seek your understanding of the fact that in some cases actual amount may vary from the estimate given.
Choice of Accommodation
|Semi-Private (Three Bedded)||Rs 3500/-|
|Semi-Private (Two Bedded)||Rs 4000/-|
|Single A/C||Rs 5200/-|
|Deluxe Premium||Rs 8000/-|
|Suite Room/LDR||Rs 10,000/-|
|Day Care Bed ( up to 8 hours)||Rs 2000/-|
Note: This tariff is applicable for domestic patients only and not for International Patients.
Visiting Hours & Attendant Facilities
|Room Category||Visiting Hours||Attendant Facilities||Number of Visitor Pass Provided|
|4 PM - 6 PM||1 Attendant only with the patient.||1|
|ICU||7.00 AM - 7.15 AM
11.00 AM - 11.15 AM
5.00 PM - 5.15 PM
9.00 PM - 9.15 PM
|1 Attendant will be allowed to stay in the Hospital premises.||1|
|NICU||10.00 AM - 10.30 AM
5.00 PM - 5.30 PM
|1 Attendant will be allowed to stay in Hospital premises.
Mothers are welcome 24 hours.
Discharge and Payment Procedures
- The normal discharge time is between 09:00 a.m. and 12:00 noon. Two hours grace time is granted during the day of discharge.
General Discharge Procedures
- We will start processing your final hospital bill once your Doctor deems you fit for discharge. On receipt of the final bill, please settle the payments, understand the prescribed medication from the nursing staff and collect your belongings. Please inform the ward staff nurse if you prefer an earlier discharge.
Mode of Payment & Refunds
- We accept payments only by cash, credit cards and drafts. The draft should be made in favor of “Sehgal Neo Hospital”
- Please contact the Patient Welfare Officer once a day to take stock of your bill and request you to deposit the required amount accordingly.
Credit /Cashless Facility
Advance will be taken wherein patient walks in without authorization letter. Even in case of authorization letter nominal deposits can be asked to recover non-payable items.
For patients covered under medical insurance, it is mandatory to get an approval for cashless facility from the TPA before the patient gets admitted. However, if the patient gets admitted in emergency, then the approval for cashless facility must be produced before the discharge. We will facilitate your request with the TPA & try to procure the approval from TPA before discharge but the prime responsibility remains with the Patients only.
In case there is a delay in authorization, partial authorization or denial of authorization from the Insurance/TPA, hospital cannot be held responsible, and 100% of estimated cost and/or the difference of estimated cost to be deposited at the time of admission or before the surgery.
Please note there are few omissions, for e.g. telephone charges, extra diet, room retainment, non-medical exclusions and non-payable items that TPA or insurance companies do not cover. These entities are charged from the patients at the time of discharge.
- The bed/room tariff billing cycle is calculated on 24-hours basis from 12 noon of the date of admission.
Day Care Policy
- Day Care admission timings are 8 am to 2 pm only and patients will be discharged by 6 pm. In case patient remains in the hospital after 6 pm then regular admission will be made. Day care charges are Rs 2000/- and doctor's consultation, procedure and admission charges according to the economy category.
Our Services and Facilities
- Housekeeping will clean your room thrice a day to maintain hygiene.
- To save water, please ensure minimum wastage.
- Please do not flush solid waste such as cotton bandages sanitary napkins etc. in the toilets.
- We solicit your cooperation and support in keeping the hospital clean.
- Chewing paan or betel nut, smoking or drinking alcohol is not permitted in the hospital premises.
- Please do not dispose of any waste or rubbish anywhere other than the waste bins provided for the purpose.
- Help us in making the hospital an “environment friendly zone”.
- Patient's diet will be prescribed by the doctors and Diet sheet is prepared and conveyed to the dietician by the Doctor.
- Whether you are allowed to take orally or kept nil by mouth for any procedure will be intimated to the dietician. Any problem regarding diet can be intimated to the dietician during her rounds. You will be met by the dietician every day except Sundays.
Type of Diet: Normal diet, liquid diet and soft diet.
Number of services: Patient will be served 7 meals as recommended by the dietician.
Patients are requested to eat their food as soon as it reaches their bedside. The clearance of trays takes place one hour after the service.
Note: Diets are prescribed by the doctor and advised by the dietician according to the patient’s condition. Counseling for Dietary Restriction for Home follows up will be given by the dietician before Discharge.
- Ambulance charges are Rs. 500 up-to a distance of 5 km and Rs.20/- per km beyond 5 kms.
- BLS / ACLS Ambulance charges (outsourced) are separate. Please contact reception for details.
- Doctor charges extra as per the condition of the patient.
Patient Rights & Responsbilities
- Right to be treated with respect and dignity.
- Right to information of his/her disease, treatment and prognosis and other related information
- Right to know estimated cost of treatment
- Right to confidentiality and privacy
- Right to access medical record through proper channel.
- Right to have a second opinion
- Right to refusal of treatment.
- Right to raise complaint and grievance redressal.
- Right to informed consent before anesthesia, blood and blood product transfusions and any invasive / high risk procedure / treatment.
- Right to get complete information / alternatives in case of transfer to another facility.
- Right to receive considerate care regardless of race, gender, ethnicity, religious beliefs or age.
- To keep appointments & be on time for appointments.
- To provide complete and accurate information regarding his/her present and past illness.
- To follow the treatment plan recommended by the doctor.
- To participate to the best of their ability in making decision about their treatment and to comply with the agreed plan of care.
- To be responsible for his/her actions if they refuse treatment or do not follow doctors instructions.
- To take care of their belongings.
- To treat all hospital staff, other patients and visitors with courtesy dignity and respect.
- To accept financial responsibility for healthcare services received and settle bills promptly.
- To understand all instructions before signing the consent forms.
- To be considerate of others receiving and providing care and to be respectful of the property & privacy of other & of the hospital.
- Respect the hospital as a no smoking zone.
- Control noise & the number of visitors.
- To report any issues, complaints or concern that may affect your care. We also request you to candidly complete the Patient Feedback Form before you leave the hospital, for helping us constantly improve our services.
CARE AND CURE WITH A PERSONAL TOUCH...