Minimal Access, Bariatric & General Surgery
Maternity Services & Luxurious Labour Delivery Room (LDR)
New Born Intensive Care (NICU)
Patient from Laxmi Nagar, was treated at Sehgal Neo Hospital by Dr. Mridu Jain Sehgal & Dr. Shubham Garg from the Department of Paediatrics & Neonatology.view all
New Born Intensive Care Unit
14 bedded New born ICU including 2 isolation cots.
Well equipped with trained staff, dedicated neonatal monitoring devices and newborn transport ambulance with transport incubator.
Highest level of care for the smallest, most critically ill infants e.g
- Prematurity including VLBW and ELBW babies.
- Respiratory distress requiring ventilation and surfactant therapy.
- Perinatal Asphyxia.
- Neonatal Hyperbilirubinemia (Jaundice) requiring phototherapy and exchange transfusion.
- Neonatal seizure.
- Metabolic disorders.
Capable to handle complex neonatal surgeries (excluding cardiac surgeries) including:
- Trachea-esophageal fistula repair.
- Ano rectal malformations.
- Bowel Artesia.
- MMC repair.
- Shunt placement.
- Congenital kidney problem related surgeries.