Minimal Access, Bariatric & General Surgery
Maternity Services & Luxurious Labour Delivery Room (LDR)
New Born Intensive Care (NICU)
Mr. Daya Krishan Nagpal from Pankha Road, New Delhi was treated at Sehgal Neo Hospital by Dr. Ashish Kalra from the Department of Nephrology.view all
New Born Intensive Care Unit
14 bedded New born ICU including 2 isolation cots.
Well equipped with trained staff, dedicated neonatal monitoring devices and newborn transport ambulance with transport incubator.
Highest level of care for the smallest, most critically ill infants e.g
- Prematurity including VLBW and ELBW babies.
- Respiratory distress requiring ventilation and surfactant therapy.
- Perinatal Asphyxia.
- Neonatal Hyperbilirubinemia (Jaundice) requiring phototherapy and exchange transfusion.
- Neonatal seizure.
- Metabolic disorders.
Capable to handle complex neonatal surgeries (excluding cardiac surgeries) including:
- Trachea-esophageal fistula repair.
- Ano rectal malformations.
- Bowel Artesia.
- MMC repair.
- Shunt placement.
- Congenital kidney problem related surgeries.