Minimal Access, Bariatric & General Surgery
Maternity Services & Luxurious Labour Delivery Room (LDR)
New Born Intensive Care (NICU)
Mr. Daya Krishan Nagpal from Pankha Road, New Delhi was treated at Sehgal Neo Hospital by Dr. Ashish Kalra from the Department of Nephrology.view all
M.B.B.S from S. P. MED. COLLEGE, BIKANER, 1995
M.S.GEN.SURGERY from S.N. MED. COLLEGE, JODHPUR RAJASTHAN, 2001
DNB NEUROSURGERY from ST.STEPHEN’S HOSPITAL, DELHI, 2009
Dr. Prakash Khatri is an experienced & qualified neurosurgeon who completed his M.B.B.S from S. P. Med. College, Bikaner in 1995. After that he did M.S.Gen.Surgery from S.N. Med. College, Jodhpur Rajasthan in 2001. In 2009 he completed his DNB Neurosurgery from ST. Stephen’s Hospital, Delhi.
- As Clinical Associate Neurosurgeon in Fortis Hosp., Noida from Jan.”08 to July’08
- As Consultant Neurosurgeon, Sri Balaji Action Medical Instt Paschim Vihar, Delhi, From April 2010 to August 2012.
- As Consultant Neurosurgeon at Saroj hospital, Rohini, from May 2010 to August,2012.
- As Consultant Neurosurgeon at Bensups Hospital, Dwarka from Nov. 2012 to March 2013.
- As Consultant Neurosurgeon, MAMC & Lok Nayak Hospital, Delhi from April, 2013 till date.