MGS & Channan Devi Hospitals
1) Was the winner & was awarded a certificate of merit in the residents ENT quiz held at the Annual Conference of the Association of Otolarygologists held on 18th March 1990 at New Delhi.
2) Conducted a panel discussion on Management of Mastoid Cavity at the 50th Annual Conference of AOI at Taj Palace, New Delhi, from January 8 - 11, 1998.
3) Paneled discussion on Cochlear Implants – The Latest Advances at the AOI on 9th May 2004 at Hotel Park, New Delhi.
4) Chaired a session on Paediatric Otolaryngology Conference held at LHMC Delhi in Feb 2007.
5) Attended the International update & intensive training course on ENT diseases by Academy of Respiratory Medicine, held at Siam City Hotel, Thailand from 24th to 26th Jan 2011.
6) Read a paper - bronchoscopy iin neonates in the 5th National Symposium of Fibre Bronchoscopy held on 28th Oct 1990 at India International Centre, New Delhi.
7) Was part of the panel discussion on Sleep Apnea & its surgical treatment at Ganga Ram Hospital in Oct 2014.
8) In 2012 I was awarded a certificate & an article was published in the hospitals quarterly magazine highlighting my achievement - saving a 20 year old girl from sure shot death by a very rare condition - rupture of the internal carotid artery in the oral cavity; world over it carries a 100% mortality rate & it gives me immense pleasure when I see the girl absolutely fine when she comes in for her regular check ups.
9) I was the executive member of Delhi State AOI, 2011-2012