Minimal Access, Bariatric & General Surgery
Maternity Services & Luxurious Labour Delivery Room (LDR)
New Born Intensive Care (NICU)
Mr. Daya Krishan Nagpal from Pankha Road, New Delhi was treated at Sehgal Neo Hospital by Dr. Ashish Kalra from the Department of Nephrology.view all
SIX IMMUNITY BOOSTING FOODS
1. Yogurt – Probiotics or healthy bacteria that keep the gut and intestinal tract free of disease causing germs.
2. Oats and Barley – These grains contain beta – glucan, a type of fiber with antimicrobial and antioxidant capabilities.
3. Garlic – This contains the active ingredient allicin which fights infection and bacteria.
4. Tea – The amino acid that’s responsible for immune boost , L-theanine is abundant in both black and green tea.
5. Sweet Potato /Carrots/ papaya/ green leafy vegetables/ broccoli – To stay strong and healthy your skin needs vitamin A. One of the best ways to get vitamin A into your diet is from foods containing beta-carotene which your body turn into vitamin A.
6. Mushrooms – Studies show that mushroom increase the production and activity of white blood cells making them more aggressive. This is good thing when you have an infection.